I cannot believe that at the end of this month I will be on my way to Paris! I am so excited! I know there is going to be so much to see and do but here are my top five things I want to see in Paris…
1. The Palace at Versailles: I have mentioned before that I have been fascinated with Marie Antoinette for years, and my dream of visiting the palace is finally coming true. I can’t wait to walk these gorgeous gardens and visit the last place of the French monarchy.
2. Palais Garnier: “He’s there, the phantom of the opera!” Also known as the Paris Opera House, this is pictured above! It would be so exciting to see the actual opera house that has inspired the great story and now musical The Phantom of the Opera.
3. Paris Fashion Week: I am going to be given the opportunity to work backstage during the couture shows for Paris Fashion Week! It’s going to be an indescribable experience and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll at least catch a glimpse of Anna Wintour or Grace Coddington.
4. The Arc de Triompe: I cannot wait to walk down the Champs-Élysées and see the Arc de Triompe at the end of the street! Plus the shopping on this street is going to be amazing.
5. The Eiffel Tower: this is an obvious given. Like who would go to Paris without seeing the Eiffel Tower? My goal is to get a mini Eiffel Tower snowglobe.
I’ve been listening to a lot of music to get me into a Parisian vibe for my trip! Classic snazzy jazzy music with some French cafe vibes is perfect to listen to while on the plane or while planning and packing! Hopefully this playlist will make you feel like you’re strolling along the Champs-Élysées.