Paris is less than a week away! Since I’ve pretty much figured out what I’m wearing (check out that post here) it’s time to pack my carry on. I recently got my bag from Lo and Sons and I’m obsessed. This bag may look small, but it has so many pockets so that there is plenty of room for all of your things!
What to Pack:
- Cell Phone
- Electronics Bag
- Makeup Bag
- Extra set of clothes and shoes (just in case your luggage gets lost!)
- Reading materials: books, magazines, etc.
- Sweater (in case you get chilly on the plane!)
- Glasses/Contacts/Eye drops
- Any important medications
- Passport and passport case
- Plane Tickets
- iPhone Charger
- Camera Charger
- Camera Cord to Connect to Computer
- Extra Set of Headphones
- Backup Drive
The main thing to do for super long flights is to stay hydrated. You can easily do this by drinking lots of water, skipping the mini bag of pretzels (salt is a no-go), and keeping your skin moisturized. It’s also nice to pack some of your essential makeup in case you want to freshen up before your plane lands.
- Moisturizer- Clinique Turnaround Daytime Revitalizing Moisturizer (travel size)
- Chapstick- Maybelline New York Baby Lips
- Concealer- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
- Lipstick- Maybelline New York Color Sensational Lipstick in Blushing Bud
- Eyeshadow- Maybelline New York Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
- Eyeliner- Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Liquid Liner
- Blush Stick- Maybelline New York Master Glaze Blush stick in Just-Pinched Pink
- Mascara- Maybelline New York Lash Sensational
Things to do on the plane? Read! During your flight is a great time to catch up on those summer reads you’ve been putting off, and check out some fashion magazines too! I’m definitely going to be bringing Primates of Park Avenue by Wednesday Martin, Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella, and Royal Wedding by Meg Cabot. You can also brush up on your French (download the app Duolingo, it’s my fav), and of course rewatch some Gossip Girl on Netflix.
Did I miss anything?! Let me know in the comments below!